What should I do if I would like to place an order?
To place an order, please make a $35 deposit and email me. I will place you on the list, and will contact you when I am ready to begin working on your blog. At that time, you should pay the remaining balance.

Will I need to pay any additional fees on top of the blog makeover?
For a scrapbook style blog, you will need a digital scrapbook kit. This kit will have papers, elements (ribbon, flowers, frames etc...) that I will need to design your header and set up your blog. Prices for digital kits usually range from $5-$7. Some kits have additional blog use fees that range from $5-$25. Once you have paid for the blog makeover, I will invoice you for the cost of the kit and any commercial fees should those apply.

Why will you only work with certain designers?
Using a designer's files without their consent is a violation of their Terms of Use, so I will not use a designers' files unless I have received permission from the designer. If you find something you like that was created by a designer that is not on my list, I will gladly email the designer for you. I am always looking for new designers to work with.

Why do some designers have commercial license fees? My blog is not commercial.
While a blog is personal, you are hiring someone (me) to design your blog, and my business is commercial. Many designers simply do not allow web use (whether personal or commercial), which goes back to the Terms of Use.


Will I be able to have a copy of the digital kit that is purchased for my makeover?
Unfortunately, I will not be able to share these files with you. Each kit can only be used once, and sharing those files violates the Terms of Use.

Do you sell pre made templates?
No. Each blog is unique. If there is a blog that uses a digital kit that you like, I can use the same kit, but it I will never make two blogs look exactly the same.


Will I lose any of my blog posts?

No, you will not lose anything that you currently have on your blog. Only the look of your blog will change. You will be able to post as usual, and can add links and new categories to the sidebar.

I see little wrenches and screwdrivers in my sidebar. Why are they there?
Those tools allow you to edit each sidebar category. You can only see them when you are logged in to your blog. Once you log out, they will no longer be visible. I can assure you that no one else sees them.

Can I change the photos in my header?
You will not be able to change them yourself, but I can change them for you. I charge $25 per hour to make any additional changes to your blog. On average, changing photos runs under $10. I will not hand out any layered Photoshop files, even if you know how to change them yourself, as that would violate the Terms of Use.

Once my blog is up, are there costs if I would like any changes made?
With each makeover you will receive one free revision. Once you have seen your blog you will have the opportunity to request that I make any changes and there will not be any charges. If you would like any additional changes made after that time, there will be additional fees billed at $25 per hour.

Will you need my blogger login information to set up my blog?
Yes, I will need your blogger login information to access your blog. It is easy to temporarily change your password so I will be able to access your blog. You may simply change it back once I have finished.