LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT!!!!!!!!! - Tippa, Tippa's European Adventures

WOW -- Danielle! I can't THANK you enough! My blog looks great! I love it so much, the colors, the textures, the design, the cute pictures of my kids :) It's everything I wanted and more! Thanks again. I know I'll be emailing you in a month or so, to design a fall design and then a holiday one... - Kathryn, My Children, My World

Gorgeous....so so gorgeous!!!! Thanks!!!! Everyone loves it!!! I LOVE it. You're so fun. I wish I could take you out for coffee.... :) - Angie, Bring the Rain and Broken Pitcher Ministries

WOW, I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
One hour later, I received this email...Okay, I know I just told you I loved it, but seriously, I LOVE IT! It is SOOOO me it's not even funny! :) - Emily

That looks great!! Thank you, Thank you! - Cami, Flowers in my Life

I just wanted to tell you again that I REALLY LOVE my new blog design. - Jen, Jen's Jungle

The blog is absolutely beautiful...I love it and have received many complements already! Thanks so much - it's gorgeous! - Christie, Bushel and a Peck

Mark and I are writing to let you know how delighted we are with our blog makeover. The tired old blog now looks cheerful and updated. Your creativity and personal touches in just the right places made it all the more special. We definitely will return to Blogs by Danielle when we decide to change the blog look again. We know it will be fabulous! - Heather, The Jankowski's Adoption Adventure

I think it looks fabulous! Just great...and lovely...and perfectly, well...perfect! - Christie

How cute! I love it! It really is adorable! Thank you! - Kristie, Kristie's Dots

That's it Danielle! Thank you from the bottom of my heart and my pesty self. I truly love it and it pops and it's crisp! When I think where we started with two kits that had very little to do with each other, I can't believe your mind came up with this design. I have to keep checking your blog because I love seeing the new designs roll out - and to see mine on there is cool. Thank you!!! - Trudy, The Grasshopper

I love it! Great job. - Nichole, Emily Makes Six

You are so good at this Danielle! I am amazed at your creativity. - Leslie, Myah's Days and Feathers in my Nest

Danielle is one amazingly talented lady. I was so intimidated at first, not knowing the lingo and not being so technologically savvy but Danielle was quickly able to put me at ease. I was struggling trying to find just the right kit that reflected my style and desired colors but Danielle stepped right in and pointed me to the designer that was the perfect match. She definitely knows her stuff and I would recommend anyone who may be interested in a blog makeover to seek out Blogs by Danielle. ~ Shawna, Birthed in Our Hearts From the Hand of God

I love it!!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! - Jen

I LOVE my blog! - Heather

Danielle, you are incredible! You have an eye for detail that is clearly doing what you have a calling to do! Helping some of us have a "voice" via blog! Thank you for your patience and effort! You are a real delight, with such a gift! I love the blog! You rock! - Megan, The Greatest Blessing

Thanks for everything. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the header! - Cyndie

It looks nice...!! I'm so glad you incorporated the bird; I love that sheet of paper. I received a lot of compliments already. - Michele

Oh, I LOVE it!! It's great Danielle. This made my day :) - Linette, Life with Hannah

OMG!!!!! Looks awesome! You are the best...just awesome...can't wait to email everyone and encourage them to use you to design a personal blog for them. - Mare, Broken, Trust the Potter

Looks great!! Thanks! I am amazed you are already done! - Kristin

I LOVE IT...I LOVE IT...I LOVE IT! You are a genius! Thank you so much for working so quickly. I've been so excited! - Heather

Wow, Danielle. I love it. - Brenda

It looks great! You did such a great job incorporating my kiddos up top! I even just got a complimentary comment. - Rachel

I like it! A lot! I feel so much better about my blog! Really appreciate your time and energy in answering all my questions. You’re great, and if I ever get a good reader-ship, I will be happy to recommend you to others. If that’s OK. Again, thanks so much for everything. - Cindi

The blog looks awesome!! Thank you! - Shawn, Our M&Ms

Oh, I LOVE it!! I love the look of it. Thanks so much. Add me to your list of happy customers. - Bonnie

PERFECT! I LOVE IT! WONDERFUL! FANTASTIC! EVERYTHING THAT I WANTED!! I could go on -- you do great work Danielle! Thanks so much! - Kathryn

I pulled up the blog and it looks FANTASTIC!!! The paper, the font, everything looks GREAT!!! Thank you! - Jen

I LOVE the blog in a major way. You did such a nice job of representing us. It is perfect! - Rebecca

I love it! It looks awesome! - Susan

I really can't say Thank You enough. I absolutely love it!! My husband does too! He agreed it was "so Adrienne". We truly appreciate it more than you know! I love how special my blog is now, that it represents my true personality and our family in such a fun way. - Adrienne, Another Ordinary Miracle

Just wanted to say Thanks Again for your work on my blog. It is absolutey amazing and I love it!!!! It was just what I was looking for and I couldn't be more pleased. You have such great ideas and suggestions and I love it. You were great to work with and that makes all the difference in the world to, I couldn't be more pleased with the new blog or my experience in working with you. I am so thankful for finding your site. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You. I just posted a new post and said a big thanks to you in there if you want to check it out. Thanks once again Danielle. You are great!!! - Stacy

Thank you again Danielle. I am so happy with it. I’m getting many compliments already. It looks great!!! - Laura

You are just incredible! I have to thank you for your honest suggestions and opinions. You have the eye for this! - Kristen

We absolutely love our blog, Danielle! It is even better than we imagined and are so happy with it! Thank you so much! You were so great to work with! - Amy

Danielle is professional but fun and worked with me to get the exact look I was striving for-she has a ton of talent and creativity, is open to suggestions and ideas..yet remains refreshingly honest about what will work..she knows her stuff and you will be thrilled to have her do your blog! - Holly

I LOVE THE BLOG! You are amazing. Thank you! I’ve already had tons of comments on it!!! - Kristin

Looks perfect! Thanks so much for all of your hard work!!! - Jen

I've gotten so many compliments on the page already. Three of my friends have asked for your contact info. They're very impressed! Thank you so much - Natalie

It looks great. It's perfect, thank you so much. - Kirstin

Thanks so much for all of your hard work and dedication to helping people like me create a wonderful eye appealing blog! Your sincere attitude and determination was much appreciated. I can't wait to show off my new blog makeover. Keep up the good work! - Jennifer

Thanks Danielle! Everything looks fabulous!! Very cute! You’ve done a wonderful job and I greatly appreciate your talent and patience! - June

OOOOHHHH it is soo cute!!! I love it. Thank you! - Dawn, And Lucy Makes Six

I would recommend Danielle to anyone considering a blog make-over. She was extremely helpful in locating Chinese-inspired papers and elements for my blog "Sunny in China" and she gave me a fabulous header that I plan to keep for a long while. Danielle also made sure that I loved my header before she considered my order complete. I couldn't be happier! Thanks Danielle! ~Sunny, Sunny in China

It's amazing!!! I absolutely love it. Thank you so much! - Jennifer

Look at me. I feel like the ugly duckling who was crowned prom queen! Most of you know the "oh so talented Danielle". She did a dynamo job and she was very (VERY) patient with me! Her creativity is astounding. She is an arteeest! I just love how she sprinkled a little pixel dust and SHAZAM. Thank you girl!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you. So, if anyone else is feeling they need a little sizzle, hurry, seriously hurry on over to Danielle's for that much needed make-over. Excuse me? What are you waiting for.....go... NO. RUN. YOU (you know who you are) could definitely use it!! (wink) Don't wait. She is taking names girls. She. Is. In. Hot. Demand. Don't be left out in the cold. - Rony

It's so cute. Love it! thanks again, Danielle. - Amy

LOVE it! Thanks again. I’ll be telling all of my friends about it. - Brandi

Oh, I absolutely love it! Thank you so much. It's fantastic!! - Natalie

Danielle did an INCREDIBLE job on my blog. I absolutely love the makeover and have tons of comments from friends and family. She was amazingly responsive during the process. I think she takes her computer everywhere!!!! :) Very fun process! - Kristen

This is compared to watching sea otters play in the water - I could just stare at my blog makeover all day! Thank you Danielle for your unique ability and attention to detail. Get a makeover! Hire Danielle - you will love your end result! - Charlene, Mrs. Dempsey

Danielle does a wonderful job helping you select and design your blog so that your personal style comes through. She makes suggestions, but is very open to changes to make it just right. Thanks for helping spice up our family blog. - Kim

I had a hard time in the beginning of this process because there are thousands of choices for kits. However, I let Danielle know my favorite colors and what my tastes were by looking through the blogs she's already completed and telling her which ones were my favorite. She then sent me links for some designers that she thought matched my taste. Once I settled on a kit, it was smooth sailing for me anyway. I think I tortured Danielle a bit with my changes but in the end, I have the most gorgeous blog she's done. Ok, so I'm a little bias but it is awesome and just the way I want it. Danielle is great to work with and very patient. I do my own scrapbooking so it was hard for me at first to let her design the page. I'm super fussy too which doesn't help. It seemed that Danielle and I were online at the same time a lot so the process was quick and painless. I highly recommend Danielle and it was well worth the price. I actually can't stop smiling now when I go to our blog. I even saved the header onto my desktop. Love love love it! Thanks so much Danielle {{HUGS}}. - Sarah, Gathering Angels

Thank you for sharing your creativity with me and for making the header so very “me”! I am still overwhelmed by the memory of visiting all of the kit pages trying to find my style amongst them. Thank you for calming my worries when twice I wrote to you saying “I don’t think this is going to work." I love my blog, I love to write and now visiting this corner of my world will be all the more precious to me with your indelible creative touch. - Robin

WOW! Your work is amazing. Such a joy to work with and results are just as intended. Thank you for your kind suggestions and prompt responsiveness! - Tiffany, Our Three Blessings

Danielle ~ WOW!!!!!!!! You have blessed my socks off with the makeover and how you brought the blog to life! Thank you for creating a new look that feels like 'home'! You are a joy to work with and always exceed expectations for customer service! - Jill, Forever N' Ever N' Always

Oh my, I just love it! It's me all the way. I love opening it just to look at it :-) Thank you so much! You're Amazing! - Kim

I've so enjoyed having a colorful place to go to put my memories and thoughts and to connect with other families. Danielle not only is an artist...but also a philanthropist. She has given back to numerous places including some dear to our heart in China. And she is absolutely creative in what she does. Take a peek if you need a touch-up or complete make-over for your blog. It's a place I go to and smile to see adoptive families waving their flags of being forever families (or on the way) in a beautiful setting! Thank you Danielle for all you do to bring smiles to so many!! - Kelly

Awesome! Just what the blog needed! Thanks so much, Danielle - Jeana

This is so exciting!!! I love it! - Leana

Thanks so much! I really love it, and I've already received a compliment in my comments. I like that it is entirely unique from other blog designs I've seen. Thanks for your quick turnaround and flexibility, too! - Vanessa, Half a Dozen Hammonds

You are amazing! Thanks so much, Danielle! You are the best! - Megan

I love my new blog. Danielle was so great to work with. I picked out all my elements, told her what I would like to have done and she accomplished everything I asked for. It turned out beautiful. She has such an eye for design and the layout is perfect. If your blog needs a makeover then Danielle is the one to do it!! - Lisa, Memories and Anticipations by Lisa

If your looking for that fresh new look.... If your looking to capture the eye of all your readers... If your tired of the same boring formats Blogger has to offer... If your looking to make your readers welcome and feel at home when visiting your blog, well you HAVE to get a total blog make over by no one other than Danielle herself! She is choc full of creative talent, has an eye for inspiration and is absolutely wonderful to work with! Her whole process is so easy, she walks ya through it and works with you as a friend who desires to create that special look that fits you to a "T"! I promise you, you will not be disappointed, quite the contrary! Come on and join the many others that are in love with what she has done for them including me... her biggest fan! You owe it to yourself... treat yourself! Its Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious! - Tamara, TCM and Prayers for Little Angels

Love it! Love it! Love it!!!! Once again, you have created a beautiful, personalized blog for me. My blog is so warm and inviting...feels like home. Thank you for being so patient and working with me. I am just in awe with your creativity...you have an amazing gift! I look forward to future blog designs with you. Thank you so much--Mare, Broken, Trust the Potter

IT is BEAUTIFUL :) I love it. I have blogged in the past but stopped over a year ago----and I love this design better than any I have ever had. You can bet I will use you again. I like this so much----YOU are great. - Vickie, Peek in on my Life

I couldn't believe how Danielle read my mind in what I wanted. I was in awe when I first saw my blog design. Once we got started she worked quickly without much communication but responded immediate to my requests during the process, she made very helpful suggestions, and was patient with this not so user friendly blogger. I love her work and will continue to use her, I recommend you do too! - Jayme, For the Love of Ben

Danielle's amazing! She put a design together quickly and made all the little changes I requested. She did a beautiful job! I just keep going back at the page to stare at it. :) I'm so glad I purchased the Deluxe Makeover. It took my boring blog design and made me look like "somebody" worth visiting! Thanks Danielle! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! I really love it! :) - Lynnette, Dancing Barefoot

Danielle, It's beautiful! I absolutely love it and couldn't have imagined it better! I have been lurking anxiously all night b/c I was so excited! I really appreciate the photo editing you did with Faith's footprints. They look so much better! Thank you so much! I was sad about the way they looked b/c I scanned them in and cropped them as best as I could. So, truly, thank you for that. You really have a gift at designing for a person's personality. It's totally me! II just can't say enough how thrilled I am with it all! From the fonts, to the headings, and I just love the ribbon on Liam's picture! so much more masculine than a flower :) It's absolutely gorgeous! Thank you Thank you Thank you! - Jaime, More Than I'd Hoped For

"I would recommend Blogs by Danielle to anyone. From the beginning of this process, Danielle has been extremely helpful, and she was able to capture exactly what I had envisioned! Thank you so much for all of your ideas!!!" ~Corey, And Emma Makes Five

WOW! Your work is amazing. Such a joy to work with and results are just as intended. Thank you for your kind suggestions and prompt responsiveness! - Tiffany

Wow! We LOVE it!! It is so great. Can't believe it is ours. Hope you get a lot of business from the people who see our blog. Thanks!!! It is awesome. Have a great weekend...well, what is left of it. - Laurel, Laurel and Kevin

I ABSOLUTELY love it makes me want to blog more just to look at it! - Carrie, Signs of Hope

Thank you so much for the WONDERFUL blog makeover you created for Life with Rachel Claire. I suspect I was one of your more high maintenance customers and you more than met my expectations!! Thank you for breathing new life into my blog which was getting a wee bit stale. I love it and will definitely recommend you to any of my fellow bloggers. I only wish I could learn how to do some of that cool stuff!! You make it look easy but I'm sure it's not! Best of luck to you! Thanks again. - Jill, Life With Rachel Claire

Danielle, I love it! The colors are so pretty, and I really like the gumdrops between the posts. I'm so excited to have a pretty blog! Thank you so much for doing such a beautiful job, and doing it in the time you promised! - Jennie, Adventures in Living the Sweet Life

Super...thanks SO MUCH Danielle! :) My blog looks awesome! - Jill, Lilah Grace

It looks GREAT! I am sure we will do business in the future again! Thanks. - Kim, From My Heart and Soul

Thank you SO much for redesigning my blog, it came out exactly how I envisioned it. I can't tell you how much I love it! I love all the maple leaves, the colours and how the whole blog just flows. I love how you took the time to really understand what I wanted and were extremely patient. If anyone reads this and is considering getting a blog makeover, do it, don't wait. Seriously, you won't be disappointed! - Rhonda, Our Journey to "Little Maple" and Back

LOVE the blog!!! I absolutely ADORE it! I am giddy : ) You are so talented and creative ... very worth the wait, in my opinion : ) - Missy, Live Big, Laugh Often

I just wanted to say thanking for creating such a beautiful blog for me. I love how it turned out. I am also so glad that we ended using the scrap book kit that found for me. Everything is perfect! - Maggie, Living the Life of Riley

Danielle...............It is GORGEOUS...........................Amazing and so beautiful. Thank you so much. Susie will be so thrilled. We will mention you on our blog too. thank you so much. It is people like you that make Susie (and I) blessed that people are so good to her in such a time of need. She is overwhelmed by the love and support of people.......Thank you so much. You are a angel. - Courtney

Thank you, that link worked beautifully! I truly appreciate the work you put into my new blog page. I’m already getting rave reviews. It so nice to have it so personalized and quaint. You did a beautiful job. I truly appreciate you working with me to find the perfect page for me and I look forward to working with you again in the future! Have a wonderful Christmas Season! - Dee

It's beautiful! I LOVE it! Thank you so much!!!! It's perfect! =) - Bethany, Sweet Savannah Claire

I Love, Love, Love it! You did a perfect job, I couldn't be happier with it. - Tonya, The Lane Train

Hello! I love it! I think it looks terrific. Love the frames around the pictures! I'm very pleased with the way it looks. Thanks so much...I'm thrilled with the outcome. - Paula, Serendipity

Oh, I love it! It is perfect! I love the design though...so beautiful! Thank you so much! You have no idea how much this means to me. - Amber, Raising Rascals

OMG!!!! You are the best - it looks wonderful!!!!!!!! - Kylea, Faith's Vision

I am beyond thrilled with the way that my blog makeover turned out. Danielle did such a fantastic job! The kits she has to choose from are beautiful and even though I could not seem to make up my mind which one to use, Danielle was very patient with me and helped me narrow it down to a few and finally choose the one that I did and I love it. Danielle worked with me and sent me many options for designs until I found one that I absolutely loved. It is everything I wanted and more. Thank you Danielle! I will be using your services for sure the next time I want a new look. Michelle, Searching for Sophie

I'm SO loving it! The entire blog looks a gazimillion better... I'm SO excited!!!!!!!! My kids were thrilled to see it, they want to save up to do theirs too, ha ha!!!! You ROCK!!! Thank you thank you thank you! - JD

it is PERFECT!!!!!!!! Better than I imagined!!!!!!!! YOU ROCK!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR MY BLOG MAKEOVER!!!!! - Brandy, Learn to Love, Love to Learn

LOVE the new look, it is MARVELOUS!!! thank you so much for doing such an amazing job. I hope you got to enjoy your holidays a little??? What a great way to start the new year. THANK YOU!! - Melissa, Giggles, Grins, and Chaos

It's perfect! Thank you so much :) I wanted something really cute and girly and it is :) I love the font you picked with the hearts above the i's. Now I'll have to get to work finishing the quilt and scrapbook. - Tonya, Wishes 'n Stitches

The new look is really cute!! I like it very much. VERY MUCH. Thank you so much. I really am thrilled with my new look. Love the button.....Perfect!! SO HAPPY!!!! You just ROCK!! - Suzanne, Coloradolady

It really does look fabulous. You have made my month, literally. Thank you so very much! - Katherine

I just wanted to say Thanks X1000. Saying I love my blog is an understatement. I log on just to look at it, it is perfectly me!!!! I was in awe of how helpful and patient you were and that was only overshadowed by your professionalism. You timing was amazing and you went above and beyond in fixing my nav bar for me after you installed it. I also was thrilled that you checked back on my blog for any glitches and fix something I messed up. Thanks for making my vision become reality!!!!! - Brandy, Learn to Love, Love to Learn

Our heartfelt thanks for working round the clock to help us launch our blog. It simply wouldn’t have been possible without you. Thanks to you, we hope to provide a meaningful support service to parents worldwide, at a very difficult time for them. You have a created a beautiful place for them to come to. Much love and thanks. - Sarah and Carly, Whispered Support

If you are considering a blog makeover, I highly recommend Danielle. She is talented, patient and so easy to work with. The whole process was so much fun! I can't thank you enough for all the work you put into our blog, Danielle. I love it! Thank you...thank you...thank you! - Jackie, The Harmon Family